A multitasking foot soak will relieve achy feet and replenish your mineral stores – all you need is 30 minutes! If you insist, you can even surf Pinterest during your foot soak. I’m a single mom – I understand, time is precious!
As many of you know, I am a HUGE believer in transdermal magnesium therapy. For my oldest son, transdermal magnesium therapy eliminated his migraines – read here if you want to know more. Your body is likely deficient in magnesium, so magnesium bath flakes will be used to replace standard Epsom salt in this power-packed foot soak.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup of Ancient Minerals Magnesium Bath Flakes.
- 1 cup of Ancient Minerals Magnesium Flakes delivers approximately 15 g of elemental magnesium into your foot soak.
- 1 tablespoon whole milk.
- Essential oils of your choice (links to a brand I trust are included below).
- Combine essential oils with whole milk before adding to water.
- Essential oils will disperse in water better when first combined with a fat – this protects your skin.
- Milk is great for skin (lactic acid).
- Warm water. The temperature of the water should be warm, but not super hot. Hot water causes the skin to eliminate rather than absorb.
- Large basin for your feet.
Best Essential Oil Blends For a Foot Soak:
- Aches and Pain Blend
- Invigorating, Pain Relieving Blend
- Deodorizing, Antifungal, Antiseptic Blend
- Athlete’s Foot Blend
- Arthritis Blend