A disinfectant spray is easy to blend, doesn’t need to cost a fortune, and can function as an immune boost for you and others during cold and flu season. This one small step will have a big impact on your air quality. You are on your way to a healthier you! Your yoga mat and dry brush will thank you for your kindness! Click here to read a great article about dry brushing!
What You Will Need To Make Your Disinfectant Spray:
- 1 oz glass spray bottle.
- Vodka (buy cheap 80 proof vodka).
- 20 drops of the essential oils of your choosing.
5 Blending Options For Your Disinfectant Spray (Change ratios until YOU fall in love with the scent!):
- 10 drops Tea Tree, 10 drops Lavender
- 10 drops Frankincense, 10 drops Myrrh
- 12 drops Orange, 8 drops Cinnamon
- 10 drops Orange, 10 drops Sandalwood
- 10 drops Grapefruit, 10 drops Cypress
Essential oils possess antibacterial activity – read more here.