I acknowledge this Remineralizing Toothpaste Recipe isn’t pretty, but the jar sure is cute! Six months ago I ran out of my remineralizing toothpaste and temporarily went back to conventional toothpaste. My dental hygienist asked what I had changed because my gums weren’t as healthy, and I had more plaque than normal. That says it all, doesn’t it? Needless to say, this recipe is a priority now.
If you’re not into making a weekly batch of toothpaste then check out Redmond’s Earthpaste. My oldest son and I love the Wintergreen flavor. It is very similar to our Remineralizing Toothpaste Recipe.
If you’d like to learn more about remineralizing your teeth from the inside-out then you might benefit from our article titled, You Can Remineralize Your Teeth.
- 2 Tbs Bentonite Clay
- 4 Tbs Distilled Water
- 5 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 20 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1 pinch Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/16 tsp ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Drops
- 10 drops Liquid Stevia (I use NuNaturals)
- Combine all ingredients with a handheld mixer. If it seems too dry add more water 1 tablespoon at a time.